How to Create Your Own Objection Book
Each industry has its own specific sales objections whereas there are some typical objections.
It’s crucial to identify 50 😊😊😊 or 20 of them and prepare the fitting responses.
What content must be included
So, we shall create an objection book containing a list of these objections and responses for each. In the beginning, 1-3 responses will be enough for each objection.
You can categorize them on, for example, objections about:
- Service or Product (Need and Fit)
- Your solution isn’t a priority right now
- I don’t understand your product
- Budget and Pricing
- Your prices are too high
- We don’t have any budget
- Your company
- I’ve never heard of your company
- You are too small
- We’re already working with another provider
- We already have that
- Customer policy (ability and authority to buy)
- I’m not authorized to sign off on this
- I don’t have the authority
- Objections that are blow-offs
- I’m busy
- I’m not interested
Now start creating your own objection book. And it’s your time well invested.