How to Handle Sales Objections about Budget and Price. Part 1
Does your product or solution quite fit into prospect’s budget? Yes, No, I’m thinking…
The most common sales objections about budget and price are:
- You are too expensive
- It costs too much
- I can’t afford that
- It’s out of my budget
- It doesn’t quite fit into my budget
Don’t make a hasty decision and put up a discount because reducing a price doesn’t help us to win a customer. Let’s take the price out of this and find out a prospect concern.
There are some possible responses:
- Thanks for your honesty. How much were you thinking of spending?
- What solutions are you comparing my offer to?
- Is the price the only thing that’s keeping you from signing?
- It might seem expensive for one day, but let’s break it down by quarter… by month… by week… by day.
- In your own business, is your service always the least expensive option available?
- Have you ever bought a similar product or service before?
- Setting price aside, would our solution help solve your problem?
- Yes, it’s expensive. The best products are often more expensive.
- What are the most valuable parts of the service for you?
- So which part don’t you want?
- How much will it cost you to do nothing?
Practice these responses. Come up with your own ones. Clear up prospect and customer needs. And it’s your time great invested.